Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great zig 2006-03-16 6:46

Hi Joel. Love smile! I don't know about the URL adv in the frame though. You pulled her lovely smile and that is all the best in this photo. Keep on posting from timor!

Old 03-16-2006, 03:28 PM
TE Newbie

Default To zig: Thanks! Regarding the URL...

Hi!
Thanks a lot for the comment. I very glad you enjoyed it and, as you requested, I'll post more photos from East-Timor.

Regarding, the URL it's not meant to be an advert... it's a way of protecting/showing the copyright of the image in case someone grabs it here and spreads it widely. I only do it because the copyrights of some of my images have been violated before. That's why I also put them so small. I don't realy like to do that, but I must. Trials are always long and boring when you have to sue someone that was not honest.

All the best,

Joel
Old 03-16-2006, 03:57 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To zig: Thanks! Regarding the URL...

I see. Images stolen from the websites are causing serious problems. I understand it.

I checked in your website and was amazed with the quality of your photos. Keep on publishing photos, very nice work!

Cheers,
-L