Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PJE 2006-03-21 21:50

Timothy what a wonderful eagle in flight capture. I must congratulate you on your timing here. I recognized the mountian right away. Good work.

I applied a sharpening filter to your image in Photoshop CS2. I wasn't sure you wanted the background out of focus. I must ask you if you are wishing you had a longer lens. You might be able to get a little closer to the eagle. Good work!

Old 03-23-2006, 08:45 AM
TE Newbie

Default To PJE: Fly like an eagle workshop

Paul,

Sometimes I do wish I had a bit more telephoto to work with. Currently my 45-150mm gives me a 300mm equivalent to a 35mm, but those darn telephotos are so expensive! I liek what you did in photoshop with Mt. Cheam. I should have actually thought to have done that myself. CS2 eh? Must be nice.

Tim
Old 03-23-2006, 03:25 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To PJE: Fly like an eagle workshop

I like CS2 but it sure can be a hungry beast for pc ram space etc. When we get together I will bring it on my laptop and show some highlights on it if you like.
My zoom lens is from 70-200 and that is not long enough for me either. I could buy the 1.4x extender and have a 300mm range times the 1.6x for the sensor.. I would love to have a nice super long and fast zoom lens. Expensive is so true...might have to take a lean on the house to buy it! LOL
Take Care and have a good day!