Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 04-19-2006, 04:29 AM
TE Newbie

Default Talk openly

Ey Sebi! Do not pay much attention to my profile and tell me what you see or think openly, it is important for me and surely it helps . I just told i was not a photography maniac but a person foolishly keen on travelling . In some trips i regretted myself not having taken camera(losing many visual references of places and forcing my memory to the maximum limit) , just for a visual souvenir that may drive you emotionally to places , peoples , tastes or smells i did experienced time ago. In others(trips) the task of taking care of my camera , charger,batteries and so on nearly tie me up in a sort of "slavery" to an objetct(camera). So in the half term i take the option of taking a not so eloquent camera(little one) , just discrete and not take long in protography .But i like looking at pictures , getting new references , enjoying wonderful places and in certain way nourishing my traveller veins .I know , by here , we can learn so much , but most of the comments are more directed to PS or Neatimage references (i don't have them and partly i'm not for its abusive use, manipulation). I value a lot to interact with people from other places and i think i can discover the world through them in a better way than looking at monuments or sunsets. So i value critics in all senses (So , Sebi tell me or critisize me openly, anyone can do it and in your case , you , with much more reasons .I'm open to all sort of opinions , regarding photos or other issues and sometimes it is what i miss more of this site , TE , the excessive quote of praises . So Sebi be hard , sweet , but under any concept don't give up being Sebi . I appreciate all your comments ;)
Your friend , bonne nuit