Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 04-23-2006, 02:59 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: Sad News

No llevo mucho tiempo por aquí , aún así he disfrutado de las fotos de Fernando y sobretodo de su calor , humanidad , sus cálidos y amables comentarios , todo tan reciente que no lo entiendo y no me lo creo . Sus últimas fotos y su entusiasmo , una energía increíble , un ser fantástico . Siempre se van los mejores y tú eres uno de ellos Fernando . Allí donde estés siempre nos quedará tu recuerdo , tus océanos y lugares , tu maravilloso Portugal . Gente como tú mereceis la pena . Estoy triste . Mis condolencias para toda su gente .
Old 04-23-2006, 04:06 AM
TE Newbie

Unfortunably it is a cruel new. Last week I and Fernando went to S. Jacinto to take some photos and lunch together. It was a wonderful moment. We spoke about our hobby and past life, such as many fishing days we had in Espinho and the beaches along the coast until S. Jacinto; because we were friends since 45 years. I share his enthusiasm with his relation and friendship with TrelEarth members, as his next travel to Netherland, invited by a good friend. I´m very sad he couldn't make it. Next Monday I'll be with his spirit when he begins a new life, as he strongly believed.
I'll miss our moments.
Goodby Fernando and good pics.
Camilo (Ngola)
Old 04-23-2006, 04:40 AM
TE Expert

I did not know Fernando as well as others here on TrekEarth, but it's more then visible in his comments and critiques that he made time for people.

My thoughts and condolences are with his friends and family...

Regards,
- Dan Walsh
Old 04-23-2006, 06:33 AM
TE Senior Member

Fernando you were a good friend and I will miss you so. Today is such a sad day. I always looked forward to hearing from you. TE will have a large void left in it. Your enthusiasm will me missed too. My condolences to his friends and family.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:13 AM
TE Senior Member

Fernando will be sorely missed on TE. He brought tremendous enthusiasm for life and photography to the site. His extensive notes and research on each of his photos became a trademark. Fernando was a TE member who was loved and respected and will be sorely missed. My condolences to his close friends and family.

John Cherrington
Old 04-23-2006, 08:37 AM
TE Expert

Terrible news

my best regards for his family and friends

alain
Old 04-23-2006, 08:39 AM
TE Senior Member

Sad sad news
My condolences to his family and close friends.

simon kolton
Old 04-23-2006, 11:02 AM
TE Newbie

Sad News, God bless him :(
Old 04-23-2006, 11:28 AM
TE Newbie

I am speechless. I cannot believe it...I've known Fernando since the first day I posted on TE.

My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you Fernando, our dear friend, and to your family and friends. You will be sorely missed.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:42 AM
TE Junior Member

Incredibly sad news, to lose such a loved and well respected member of our community. His legacy will live on through his photographs, his words and our memories of him.
My heartfelt condolences to Fernando's family and friends.
Vicky