Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great dom_inik_m 2006-08-05 10:44

Back in time, back in space...
Just like that, with nothing to gain or lose, I felt like going back to your early days on TrekEarth.
A plain and simple vision, a "classic" composition, no fancy post treatment... No need to ask for anything more.
Such is life, isn't it? From time to time, at least...

Old 08-05-2006, 06:30 PM
TE Expert

Default To dom_inik_m: Thanks Dom,

good to hear from you... I haven't posted in what seems like a long time for me on TE because I was wrapped up both in work and in trying to deal with a bad health news of a dear friend.
I was wondering about you, if you disqualified me ;-) from your list of TE-ers, as I haven't heard from you for a long while. It is nice to read your comment. Hope life has been good to you, as you say, plain and simple.
Take care,
sasa
Old 08-06-2006, 01:12 AM

Default A designsoul: Plain and simple

Far from it, in fact, but that's another story...

My postings have been quite unpredictable since the beginning of the year, though I've been a bit more present since the end of May, following the pleasure I took in the company of a handful of foreign TrekEarthers here, in Paris. I guess you must have read about their adventures elsewhere, so there's nothing really new under the sun.
Anyway, the magic disappeared suddendly a few weeks ago, when I realised the gap between the professed goals of the site and the dire reality.
I'm more than often confronted to arbitrariness in my everyday life without enforcing it willingly elsewhere, be it through my computer screen.
It's a matter of principles, nothing more, even this may sound like a curse word to many... I don't ask either for understanding, compassion or forgiveness. I'm just concluding my "farewell tour" before quitting, plainly and simply...

PS I don't have any list of Trekearthers, favorites or not. I just looked at the gallery and, sometimes, reacted to a few pictures... That was all. ;-)