Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement piotrkweclich 2006-08-28 3:59

Hi,
I'll be honest. Your shot is about nothing really. Just a reflection of a water grass in water. I don't know why people are so excited about it... Sorry, but that's how I see it. By the way, sharpness could be better...

Disappointed Piotr

Old 08-29-2006, 02:04 PM
TE Newbie

Default To piotrkweclich: TE spirit

Hi Piotr,

Could you imagine what would be TE if people started to post only boring, conventional, "with everything inside" photos? you should explore more about visual perception, keeping an open mind about photography.

I've seen your work and saw you have some great shots and also some unsharped photos "about nothing really". that's life, we all have great and lousy posts, because we all are learning. A good photo for some maybe a bad one for others. that's why we're a community.

Last, you should try to be more constructive on your critiques keeping the spirit of TE.

Regards,

Décio
Old 08-29-2006, 03:43 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: do piotrkweclich: TE spirit

I'll start from the begning, I don't understand what you mean saying "with everything inside", I think it should be "with something inside" and that's a big difference. Maybe you didn't notice, but I can appreciate a good shot and also shot which could be good but beacause of some technicall or gear issues isn't. Good photo is a GOOD PHOTO, but not everyone has to like it. When you see a good photo, you feel it, even if you like it or not.
About my critisc, I'll try to be as construtive as it's possible. not just writing (here's spirit of TE):

Hi ....
Great shapness, astonishing colors, amazing POV, nice DOF...
Good work,
Thanks for sharing...