Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good silvia_zenova 2007-09-27 12:10

Zdravo Risto,
and welcome in Trekearth!
This is beautiful winter landscape, the composition is good also. Especially I like the diagonal lines here, wich add more dynamical view.
But I think there is an empty space in the foreground that you could to crop, for one more panoramic view and the white of the snow seems under-exposed. I'll make a Workshop, I hope to be useful!
Greetings from Bulgaria
Silvia

Old 09-27-2007, 07:29 PM
TE Newbie

Default To silvia_zenova: Replay

Thanks Silvia. As a matter of fact I'm not a photographer, and I do not know much about photography. I'm just a nature lover, I adore mountains and snow and that's all. I like what you have done to my photo, and it would be quite OK to replace the original photo with your version, if it is possible of course.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:57 AM
TE Newbie

Default silvia_zenova: Replay

Zdravo Risto,
we both have something equal - me and you are amateurs and nature lovers :) You could check out my gallery - I'm not professional photographer too, may be I have a litle bit more experience that you...
What I've done was a simply post-processing with software, I do it with my pictures too, because they often are not excellent...
Your picture was good enough, I just made some correction.
Whit best wishes, Silvia :)
Take care!