Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great oochappan 2007-10-04 23:55

Hi Aycan
Welcome on TE and very pleasant to see a shot from Kapadokia while I'm here, indeed I saw this spinning wheel in an antique shop in Orta Hissa, wondering that this was taken in some kind of museum as I see no people on it.
Lightmanagment with the gradiant light in this perspective spot the wheel very nicely out, I did a WS to enhance the quality of this shot wich capacity was already there.

Maybe a tips to give photos a tiny bit more depht:

- including some people can make a scene more lively, even if you have to drag some in it, directing them :)

- flash is nicely used her as a fill out lightening, very acceptable and improving the gradiant light , if not necessairy try to avoid flash as it could easily destroy natural colors or overexpose some areas.

Keep it on and make stories, as frozen moments of a film that suggest the before and the after, spotting the typical revealing life of a region using light and colors, perspective and depht in a spontanuous enjoying way.

Iyi Günler
Henk

Old 10-05-2007, 11:45 AM
TE Newbie

Default To oochappan: Hi Henk

Thanks a lot for your good comments. I will think about all those things while I am taking photos.