Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great melmcree 2007-12-14 7:11

Good Morning Jorge,

Hope the shoot went well with the bridge yesterday. It looks like you got another major snow storm headed your way again this weekend. We are just below the snow right now and getting the nice drizzle of rain. It'll be ice tonight! I sure wish I was on this cruise ship right about now. The colors are amazing and I like the details in the clouds off in the distance. I did a workshop for you only because it is something I've recently got into with grad ND filters. I did this one digitally with Nix 3.0 software. Hope you like it.

Mel

Old 12-14-2007, 03:03 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To melmcree: Workshop Nix 3.o.

Hi Mel,
Yesterday afternoon the weather got real bad so I did not get a chance to take a new shot of the bridge. I probably will try this weekend.

I looks like this winter is going to be a rough one ... :( :(

I like the workshop that you did. It definetly looks better than the one I posted. Well done!!!
Take care and keep in touch
joRge
Old 12-14-2007, 04:44 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To melmcree: Workshop Nix 3.o.

I wouldn't say it is better but that software lets you do lots of fun things that are usually done with filters on the camera. I accidentally spelled it Nix but it is Nik Color Efex 3.0. I am using the 15 day trial version.

Stay warm,

Mel