Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Great saharafree 2006-04-13 7:27

What The slovak girl says is a really pavada, but Adam Silverman is so sensitive to certain words and i opt to shut up ...

Rectification ...Well it was not my intention to offend , i see many people tries to sail under demagogical streams and it makes the debate be impossible , so i don't aim to agree anyone , respect but not share what that slovak girl says (what i really think about her opinions is not stuff to be discussed here )

Old 04-13-2006, 04:51 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To saharafree: And he is not the only one my friend..

I believe that mr.Adam Silverman may be sensitive to certain words but i find him totally right..It is not really my job to interfere to others critiques but here i have to say that what you said is at least unacceptable..You have your opinion and the girl as you said,has her opinion..I don't want to be a judge for who of you are right..I think that some respect for the girl and all the others that will see your critique would be good enough..Even if you don't really agree with her..The only thing you can succeed with attitude like this is to lose any of your rights and respect others may have for you..

I hope that you will think it better next time,if there will be one my friend..

Have a wonderful night,

Friendly,
Nikos..