Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PaulVDV 2021-11-02 9:34

Hello Mariusz,
The Canary Islands are often presented as destinations that are sunny all year round. I've never been to this archipelago and still wonder what the climate is really like in our colder months.
If I'm not mistaken, Lanzarote is the easternmost island and would therefore be the sunniest and least green of the entire archipelago.
So I think it is very important that you write that at the end of October there were already a lot of clouds that often hid the sun.
I find first-hand information from someone who has been somewhere more important than what is so often written in guidebooks.
The clothes of the man on the bench confirm what you write.
The church and its bell tower look very beautiful and you frame them nicely with the overhanging branches, the cactus, the palm tree and other trees.
We also catch a glimpse of red flowers. The temperatures will most likely be okay.
I'm curious if there is any trace of the volcano eruption on La Palma visible on the island furthest from it. To see a plume of smoke, the distance will be far too great. But maybe sometimes black clouds blow over.
Best regards, Paul

Old 11-02-2021, 04:28 PM
TE Expert

Default To lousat: lousat

Pozdrav.
Zastava je imala dobru saradnju sa FIATOM.
Paja