Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mkamionka 2022-07-20 10:27

Hi Jorge,
Very nice composition and of course the termite creatins make such an interesting foreground and story in the note as well.
I suppose it is really important to do some sightseeing with a guide. By myself I would probably pass this place without knowing what it is.
Very well done,
M

Old 07-20-2022, 07:15 PM
TE Expert

Default To mkamionka: guide

mariusz

in fact the guide didn't mentioned the termites, I know them since I was a little boy, during my first trip to southern part of my state and I became surprised with the many termite mounts I faced there in those days, when I was a teen I did a school home about them and the driver of my father bring me part of a mount to show in the school. . nowadays those same southern lands were corrected with calcium and the mounts aren't more evident in that area.
please, watch this video about the termite mounts in a national park of brazil, another insects live in the same mount and use the lights to attract victims, this in in Goiás State, NP of EMAS:

https://m.facebook.com/AmbientalTuri...0474742945345/

take care

jorge