Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Longroute 2011-09-26 7:58

A charming and masterful composition. You made a good use of the fog and of the poles of this wooden pier. Good choice of the sepia toning which enhances the graphical effect. I love the inclusion of the boy and above all of the rowing man in the canoe. Very evocative.
Well done,
Donato

Old 09-27-2011, 05:51 AM
TE Expert

Smile To papera: P.K. Dick & Qatar

Hello Cristina,

Thanks for your comment here. We made a one week stopover in Qatar on our way to Sri Lanka. I already posted a series of Perahera procession pictures from SL, but will get around to posting more from that wonderful country later, when this little Qatar series is finished.

We found Qatar a great place to spend a couple of days in. We were visiting some friends of ours who work there, which made it easier for us to get around and have a look behind the scenes. The Museum of Islamic Arts (in this picture) is a real must for museum fans.

Conquer the boxes!

Benny

PS: Great link-up with Philip K. Dick. For some reason movie adaptations of his books are just about the only SF-films I like, apart from those great bl/w oldies. On the other hand, I find it hard to get into actually reading some of his work.