Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great SnapRJW 2011-12-04 21:34

Hello Duke - Your shot seems a little overexposed but I like that, it adds to the drama of the event and I get the feeling that the oxen are running straight at me through the white spray. I am not sure whether the people on the LHS are raising their arms and cheering the driver on or yelling because they are soaked with the water! Full of action! Best regards Rosemary and welcome to TE.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:00 AM
TE Newbie

Thumbs up To SnapRJW: Ox Racing

Hello SnapRJW,

Agreed that tis seems a bit overexposed, but I like that. When converting to B&W, it naturally makes more contrast.

The people on the LHS are cheering to the driver

It was very dangerous when taking tis pic. I (together with lots of photographers) was standing near the finishing line. Believe me that you could only took just one shot then you have to run away to the pitch. Every year, there is always a man who drop his camera to the mud.

Tks for your comments.

Duke
Old 12-05-2011, 10:48 AM
TE Expert

Wink Dangerous Occupation!

Hello Duke - Sounds as if the work of a photographer is almost as dangerous as the men racing in the ox carts! Best regards rosemary