Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

stego 2007-05-01 19:30

Hi Valeria,

The photo is interesting, showing that old degraded old building, but I must say that the technical quality is very poor. Here it goes some advice:

- Adjust your display to see as clearly as possible the calibration check bar that appears on the bottom of the pages of TE when you are seeing the posts. That used to be a common mistake of mine, and sometimes I do it still, having the display too dark when I do the pp (post processing), which results in rather bright images lacking contrast

- Be careful when shrinking your images. This one has only 52 Kb, which is far from the 200 Kb limit but maybe it would still be enough to have sharpness. If you want to get reasonably good digital photos, you *have* to learn a bit of PP. That isn't so complicated as it can look at first and you don't need to get an expert or using elaborate techniques to get good results in most less adverse situations. Try a couple of softwares and make a lot of experimenting.

And including a note is always nice, no matter how small it is.

Regards, Josť.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:34 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Atousa: thanks

thank you- I really hope to visit Iran someday.... hello from san diego, california.

steff