Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great willperrett 2020-05-10 7:54

Hello John

Sad to see the TE demise of Richard, but I imagine he's moved on to pastures new. I remember meeting him in Shropshire: did he also come to Peebles?

I'm impressed by the vibrant colours here, made even more pronounced by that stormy sky. For some reason I've never been to Cropredy, even though I'm a fan of Fairport Convention...

Kind regards

Will

Old 05-10-2020, 03:45 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: covid-19

bev

UK had 32,000 dead people in 67 millions of people = 475 dead people by each million
Paraná had 106 dead people in 10 millions of inhabitants = 10 dead people for each million.

I guess things are worst in UK than in my state. Of course you are in the peak and we are becoming near of it.
other states in brazil are in chaos and panic. I am not sure if we are in a best position because my state mayors and government did a best job, of only because luck...

take care

jorge

Old 05-10-2020, 04:00 PM
TE Expert

Default Corona Virus

You are right!
WE have suffered a lot of deaths!
In retrospect, the lock down should have happened earlier.
We are a small country with a big population; in many places, it is difficult to keep social distancing. In small villages, it is easier.

Keep safe,
Bev