Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great saharafree 2006-05-03 13:24

Fantastic place with a fantastic picture as an ocean of sunlight flooding the sight . Such a warm sensation it gives . The excess of luminosity is so appropiate for this sort of pictures and i appreciate it . My best regards Jerome , bon soir !

Old 05-04-2006, 01:15 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To saharafree: thanks

Many thanks you for your comment,
you're right, that place is fnatastic, have you been there? And I felt very good there, beacuse also there is quite lot of people visiting, one doesn't feel like a "mass tourist". Walking along the river with this cliff and this bridge above your head hand the sun burning the eyes is an amazing experience.

Best regards,
Jérôme
Old 05-04-2006, 01:31 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To saharafree: thanks

Hi Jèrôme ! The place , Ronda , is fantastic , the bridge and explosion of whites in the houses . I was there long ago and within my priorities in Andalusia i include ,in the first place, those places you describe as not "overcrowded with common tourism". So ...to find the essence of Andalusia nothing better than get lost in villages as Ronda , Tarifa , Véjer de la Frontera and many little villages in the "Alpujarras "(Pampaneira,Lanjarón ...) in Granada . Sevilla , Córdoba and Granada are also three jewels but too massificated .Bonne nuit and see you !