Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kasianowak 2021-02-21 5:39

You are complaining about the colours but we can still appreciate yellow, blue green and magenta. What a contrast with the stark appearance of the temple stone.
Indo-Sino friendship will remain a pipe dream for the foreseeable future. Thank goodness for the Himalaya!

Old 02-21-2021, 12:52 PM
TE Expert

Default To kasianowak: colours

Thank you Kasia,
"Everyone" has (rightly) complained about the colour of this temple. The original scan was much better, but I just had to do some improvements, and gradually it got worse and worse and I got blinder and blinder and didn't understand what was wrong. :-(
But thank you just the same.
Gert
Old 02-22-2021, 09:03 PM
TE Senior Member

Default colours

Yes, the temple is green and it probably wasn't. But the colourful saris are so much more important than the the real or not colour of the stone. I'll try to post a workshop with different colour - I played with it but it may be completely wrong as I'm not sure what the actual colour was. :-)
Old 02-23-2021, 02:26 PM
TE Expert

Thank you Kasia,
Of course your WS is much better than my version. Somehow the walls look too grey now from what I vaguely remember them. Maybe slightly more beige... ;.)
Best wishes,
Gert