To Clairedelune: Her shoes...? - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Great Clairedelune 2009-01-10 11:51

[2006-11-18 12:14]
Is she still alive... Hmm... I'll tell you Mr Grabarczyk the answer. But only if I decide that you merit it... So, letís see...
This photo is pure joy. Every time I go to your profile page, I see it, there. Fascinating. But will I be able to write words that will do justice to HER? Hmm. She is amazing! The smile in her face is so welcoming. Her scarf, her hands, her shirt the same color as her house, but what I really like the most: her shoes! Just for her shoes I would trust and like that woman! ;-) Now, there is the house too with the thatched roof... I hope it is still possible to find that kind of beauty. And good, you did let the electrical wires to be obvious. They have to stay there in my opinion (very humble, you know). And the last thing that I like a lot is the yard surrounding the house. Not all organized, not all clean, no nice flowers arrangements, no little clean cut bushes, not the small alley going to a neat bench, and so all. Just raw stuff, just lawn with patches of dry grass, and some ordinary flowers considered as weed. Sorry for my ramblings, but sometimes, too much neatness and order make me want to run and cry.
The only thing I would have got rid of would have been the small part of the roof of another building at the left side of the photo.
Well Jurcio 1, you are worthy of the answer.
SHE is still alive.
Because of YOU.
Claire

[2009-01-10]
"Jurcio 1"! I had forgotten about this name! :)
You did listen to me again! Wow! that little bit of roof on the left side is gone!
Great, great photo, George!

Old 02-21-2011, 12:03 AM
TE Expert

Default To Clairedelune: Her shoes...?

"I really like the most: her shoes! Just for her shoes I would trust and like that woman "

I understand that the women have their very own way on how to decide who's trustworthy and, who's not ?

For the kind of critques like yours Claire, it is worthy to love the photography.