Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2022-07-02 1:20

Hello Brenda,
The main photo is a very appealing combination of fountains, colorful flags, people in action and big city architecture. The WS are focused more on the intriguing fountains. Can you walk inside them without getting totally soaked? There is a large exhibition presently by Jeppe Hein at the Museum of modern art here in Stockholm. Most of it consists of indoor installations, but there seems to be a similar fountain outside. I will have to see it!
Thanks for your latest critiques. Did you see the movie "Midsommar" by US director Ari Aster? It's supposed to show Swedish traditions going berserk. I didn't see it myself, but apparently there's a lot of blood. ;-)
Have a nice weekend,
Gert

Old 07-02-2022, 03:30 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: Your questions

Hello Gert,

Thanks for stopping by. :-) Yes, you can walk into the center of the fountain and not get wet. The jets of water stop completely for a few seconds, allowing people to jump in or out of the center. If you don't move fast enough, though, you could get caught in the water as it starts to rise again!

I never saw the movie you mentioned, but it sounds bizarre!

Have a good day!
Brenda