Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Luko 2005-09-05 12:09

Hey Jorrit, I bet that's the first sight you had whan you woke up from your last ethylic coma. Then you said "No Mr Officer, I didn't stab him, his back ripped against the knife. Why can't you trust guys with strange hairdos?"

21mm eh? you must have been pretty close, just after you bit the guy's ear (you can notice his yelling from pain).

Anyway I would recognize a Jorrit pic from miles away. I hid the left part with my hand and only saw a grey wall on the right hand side part : "that's a pic from Jorrit, I thought".

How are you doing these times?

Old 09-05-2005, 08:58 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Luko: bon giorno...

hee Luko...

how i'm doing? i just spend 1 and a half month looking around in beautiful tuscany (couldn't find the road to Mandalay), but apart from that i'm fine :D...

busy finding a new work, busy combing my hair, and wondering why i woke up from that coma, i kinda liked it there ;), but hee now that i'm awake better make the best of it huh...

that's life in a nutshell for now, and you? used to dr. digital?

salut
Old 09-06-2005, 05:21 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Luko: bon giorno...

Hey Jorrit,

Going back to normal life? What a disappointment for me who thought you had committed your life to anything epicurian in Tuscany, repairing houses in Holland and occasionally shooting weird images about anywhere one normal photog wouldn't even think of. Something of a Van Gogh with two ears life. At least perhaps we can expect more uploads from you.

Yeah, well you know, if they say every road leads to Rome, the road to Mandalay is the one that never ends... I'm still walking it two weeks after...

About "the road to Mandalay" Do you remember Ian Dury & the blockheads' (no I didn't mean you, Jorrit) wacky
"Hit me with your rythm stick".

"on the road to Mandalay,
in the wild of Borneo,
we go to and fro,
hit me with your rythm stick,
hit me, hit me...
hit meeeeeeeee !"

Cheers
Luko