Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ramthakur 2006-02-01 10:32

Hi Livia!
Thanks for your kind words on my experimentation with rain drops.
Plimrn compared a similar picture of mine to yours and now that I have looked at it, you have done a far better job.
Somebody sent me a bunch of such pictures of China recently and I was astounded by their beauty. What amazes me the most is the hard work that goes into maintaining these fields and I appreciate your concern about it in your note. Thanks.
Ram

Old 02-01-2006, 07:51 PM
TE Expert

Default To ramthakur: Plimrn compared

Ciao Ram! I wish to know how large is the Asian area where this kind of fields exist! You show us that there are some also in India, I don't remember them in India were I travelled, but you tell us that they are.
Thank you for your appreciation of my work! Here I was lucky because there were also water so my photo could get richer.
Now I am just coming back from China so I am posting a lot of China pics; but I love so much India, please visit also my India gallery and tell me if you like. I was there twice, and I wish to come back again and again!
Livia