Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great AandK 2006-11-08 12:27

Hey Mr. Schwartz,
how are things going?? Great to have you back (do we have you back or is it just to not be banned from the page or something;)?).
I really like the shot and the artwork. The composition is nicely realised but actually I do not want to get deeper into this "nice shot"-thing. I am happy that you post again and just looking forward to your next pictures!
Welcome back...
Andreas

Old 11-09-2006, 02:59 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To AandK: Not really back

Andreas,

Thanks for your comment, but I really don't have the time to be "back."

I wrote your dad the following:
"I was so impessed with this wax sculpture that I just had to post it. I'd like to do more postings and comments, but to do it right takes time, so I haven't committed myself to posting nor commenting (although I do look at photos practically everyday- and you and Andreas are doing good work!).
Yes, that's Mady- a little blurry.
BTW: We're coming to France in April. I used "miles" for my ticket, so I'm flying into Zurich for "free." Mady is flying into Marseille (no free flights available there). She'll only be staying a week, but I will prolong my vacation to ride around a bit."

Andreas, do you want to come visit us in France or when I take my "ride" in Switzerland during the first two weeks of April?
Let me know.
Regards,
Randy
Old 11-10-2006, 09:41 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To AandK: Not really back

Uuuhm,
I have to go with a "don't know yet". Would definitely be a nice thing to do but I'm not sure about vacations in school. I will try everything to make that possible though... We will keep in touch, right? Would be nice if you could give me some more exact dates.
Thanks for the invitation!!!
See you(haha),
Andreas