Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great orme 2009-02-03 22:01

Hello David,
I like this busy market scene that you have managed to capture so well.
The interaction between the buyer and seller - as they both 'touch' the merchandise - really makes the shot.
I also like the expression of 'hopeful anticipation' of the neighbouring vendor, as he watches his next potential buyer.
I did a small workshop just to adjust the slight tilt in the columns and to remove the 'arm' on the left.
Best regards,
Andrew

Old 02-05-2009, 12:27 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To orme: Many Thanks

I think you did a good job on the workshop. The poles on the building have a structural tilt, but they do look better straight. I don't have the software that keeps the efficacy of the image intact if I rorate it slightly. The crop of the arm on the far left is a good idea and the image looks more focused. I am always pleased when someone does a workshop, it shows effort and support as well as interest in the subject. Many Many thanks!

I have noticed that with so many people now on TE that photos in the entrance gallery go quickly from page one to page next and thus it is difficult to get a photo seen and make notice. I have a few uncritiqued. I delete them if they stay that way for about two weeks. TE has been well designed and I really appreciate how easy it is to participate. Take Care!