Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great luighi 2009-06-25 6:28

Hi Mariusz , buenas tardes .
Ya me explicaras algun dia el truco para reducir yque te salgan las fotos como esta ,con una definicion increible sin perder calidad ni colores .
Belisimo trabajo , la guardo en mis favoritas.
Un saludo.
Luis

Old 06-25-2009, 01:43 PM
TE Expert

Default To luighi: size reduction

After preparing the picture I decrease the size with ZoomBrowser (software provided by Canon) for the picture to have 800 pixels on the long side (TrekEarth length limit). Then I use the same program to resharpen the photo. Up to here you can use any other program as well.
After that I open the photo in Adobe Photoshop and I use the option Save for Web. I believe this is the most important part. The option "Save for Web" cuts all the lines in the file which are not necessary. Every manipulation with any program is adding some extra information to the file of the photo. Every manipulation makes the photo a little larger. "Save for web" cuts a lot! I try of course in this option to modify the quality so that the file size stays as large as possible but lower than 300kB.
I hope this is useful.