Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Waylim 2011-03-13 23:18

Hi John,
Excellent shot, I guess the pass must be fairly high for the saphire blue of the sky is crystal clear as if there is no particles in air between heaven and earth. The warm earth tone contrast perfectly against the sky. I'm particularly interest in the Colorado image, since I'm looking into planing a trip there this year, if all goes well in September or Oct.
Beautiful shot, great quality technically and nice to sea a sunny photo from you, you must be missing the warmer days badly. Hang in there, it's almost here.
Way

Old 03-14-2011, 05:02 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Waylim: colorado

Way,

If you are heading to Colorado a must have is John Fielder's guide to shooting locations in the state ...

http://www.amazon.com/John-Fielders-...0122054&sr=1-1

If you are headed to Rocky Mountain National Park .. I lived next door for 15 years ... write me a note and I will give you my favorite place lists ...
Old 03-14-2011, 07:49 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Thanks for the link

Thanks John for the links, I will definately takes a closer look at the book.

If we do go, Rocky Mt NP is one of the destination for sure. I would love to get the list of you favorite spots, we may not get the chance to see them all but that will help me in doing my research as to what I would like to see and what to skip with the limited time we have. Thanks in advance. Looking to hear from you.

Way