Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Jakab 2011-08-24 16:16

Hello Bulent!
Beside the interesting city scape I like especially the composition where the water and the sky with impressive clouds divide the picture into three horizontal parts thus increasing the effect of the play of lights and shadows on the city. Observing the POV I am surprised: it must have been a unique experience getting a first look from different cities from as high as the roof of a big house!
Best whishes
Laszlo

P.S.: I respect your creative freedom (finally the picture is a product of the free and intuitive photographer rather than that of the spiritless camera) therefore I do not criticize any technical detail here. I only remark that I would have corrected it as in the WS.

Old 08-24-2011, 11:32 PM
TE Expert

Default To Jakab: ws

Hello Laszlo,

You have given it life! I like your ws very much. I wish I had note it. As a matter of fact, I do have a number of different photos evocative of this one. I will use your ws as a model for improving one of them before posting it on TE.

Warm regards,

Bulent