Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great abmdsudi 2011-09-23 4:01

Hi Benny
This must a great place to wonder and spying about, my fav! such a classic place well depicted and you have captured a character and charm of this sight. Well exposed with adequate highlights in the shadow areas. Impressive composition, great depth and this makes a very interesting capture in particular love all those detail textures of the opened main door which offers the eyes to explore beyond. But frankly I miss something here, the human touch which certainly will add extra interests and life as well. Great shot and excellent narratives. Great effort, well done and Congrats.
Best regards

Old 09-23-2011, 12:54 PM
TE Expert

Thumbs up To abmdsudi: the human touch

Good point, of course. You are very right. Maybe you read in my note about this actually being a sort of film set and the only living soul around was a poor lonesome caretaker (who happened to be taking a nap, when we were there).

Very Qatar too, actually...as there aren't that many people around usually.

Thanks for your comment.

Benny
Old 09-23-2011, 01:02 PM
TE Junior Member

that poor chap must be having a nice siesta in this kind of weather. I had similar exp in Tonghai Yunnan spying the back door in Mongolian village. I was chased out with a chopper by an elderly woman the moment I cracked open her antique wooden door, something like in your picture. Luckily nothing happened to me as i was much faster than her and the alley was very quite, early in the morning whn the menfolk were mostly busy in the field. Ha ha!
Cheers!
Old 09-23-2011, 01:04 PM
TE Junior Member

Default spying

that poor chap must be having a nice siesta in this kind of weather. I had similar exp in Tonghai Yunnan spying the back door in Mongolian village. I was chased out with a chopper by an elderly woman the moment I cracked open her antique wooden door, something like in your picture. Luckily nothing happened to me as i was much faster than her and the alley was very quite, early in the morning whn the menfolk were mostly busy in the field. Ha ha!
Cheers!