Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2012-09-11 10:17

Hello Bill,
This girl is a beauty, perfectly captured from a fine angle and with a good exposure. And the sharpness is a lot better today ;-). She and her friend (naturally blurred) both look very attentive.
Regards,
Gert

Old 09-11-2012, 06:23 PM
TE Newbie

Default To holmertz: i took your advice

Can you help me with another issue I have. The photos I upload always appear darker then what is on my screen. Is there anything I can do about that. Most other photographers posts like so bright and vibrant. Mine may not be that good but they do look better than what I am seeing on TE.
Thanks

Bill
Old 09-11-2012, 07:04 PM
TE Expert

I'm no good at technical issues, but I did have a lot of similar problems myself, that my pictures looked different from what I had expected. In my case I actually think they turned out lighter, so I started deliberately making them a bit darker. For some reason that changed, but now I always take great care to increase the contrasts and brightness before uploading. When I forget, the result usually disappoints me.
To get better explanations and advice you should turn to the Forums. There are many people out there who know everything about these things..
All the best,
Gert
Old 09-11-2012, 11:11 PM
TE Newbie

Default Issues

Gert
Thanks again for your insight. I did post a tread in the forum but I have yet to receive any responses. You have been extremely helpful
Have a great day

BILL