Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great worldcitizen 2020-06-16 13:47

Hello Andre,
I prefer the daytime view. :-) With the nice lighting we can see so many details. I like the Hearst Tower, but there are so many different buildings to study and enjoy. You had a wonderful view from your hotel. I hope you and your family are doing well. Take good care!

Old 06-17-2020, 09:07 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To worldcitizen: indeed

Hello Brenda,

indeed, the regios is full of curious buildings. I took few photos from the window because of the reflections and I was not using my 300mm lens and no tripod too.

Here we are all ok, but getting a bit crazy with the cloistering. Our president if freak crazy, doing nothing to help the people. And home office with two kids is not easy.

And you, is everything ok?

Take care.
Andre
Old 06-17-2020, 09:18 PM
TE Expert

Default Hello :-)

Hello Andre,

I'm doing o.k. New York City is slowly starting to reopen. I'm sorry about the lack of sane leadership in Brazil. We have a similar situation, but thankfully the governor here in NY state is doing a great job. Other states are having a large spread of corona virus now, but the federal government acts like everything is fine and the virus is finished...

Try not to go crazy in the house with the boys. Ha ha!

Take good care,
Brenda