Photographer's Note

Gates of Old Ladoga fortress and Church of St Dmitriy of Solun'. Gates originally had the real iron-clad gate, and iron frame - "gersa", L-shape entrance and raising bridge. Everything is still there but iron gates is gone.
Wooden church first mentioned in documents in 1646.

Nobody ha contrassegnato questa nota come utile

Photo Information
Viewed: 1726
Points: 4
Additional Photos by Uhu Owl (Uhu) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 727 W: 0 N: 1712] (8609)
View More Pictures