Photographer's Note

Old Ladoga's classic - in the fortress's courtyard stands small wooden church of St Dmitriy of Solun'. Church built in year 1613. St Dmitry was a saint protector of militaries, especially of the Princes, so definitely some commander-in-chief ordered to built it. At the back is the Gate Tower of the fortress, built in XV century.

maximage, jlbrthnn, gildasjan, Nicou, claudio74, laetans ha contrassegnato questa nota come utile

Photo Information
Viewed: 3344
Points: 20
Additional Photos by Uhu Owl (Uhu) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 727 W: 0 N: 1712] (8609)
View More Pictures