Photographer's Note

Nikolsky Monastery in Old Ladoga first mentioned in chronicles in XIII century, but its first building, Church of St. Nicolay the Thaumaturge, made in 1240. Bell-tower built in XVII century and in XIX century Church of John Chrysostom was added. 15 years ago all was in more or less ruined state, now most of the buildings look fresh and nice.

marjan, Csilla, MLINES ha contrassegnato questa nota come utile

Photo Information
Viewed: 1705
Points: 18
Additional Photos by Uhu Owl (Uhu) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 727 W: 0 N: 1712] (8609)
View More Pictures