Photographer's Note

The surmounted master-altar of stained glasses dates from the XIXe century.
During the revolution, until the end of 1793, the church was used as place of meetings and common house, the morning being reserved for the mass and vespers; the following hours were used for the gathering of the various assemblies.
Eglise Notre-Dame de l'Assomption

pierrefonds ha contrassegnato questa nota come utile

Photo Information
Viewed: 2898
Points: 40
Additional Photos by Philippe guillard (papagolf21) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 18586 W: 883 N: 35109] (152605)
View More Pictures