Photographer's Note

Chata M. R. Štefánika pod Ďumbierom (Štefánička)

The foundation stone of M.R.Stefanik chalet under Dumbier was placed on the 20th of July 1924. The chalet was replacing small shelter built on top of Dumbier back in 1902. Despite difficulties construction works were completed on the 9th of September 1928 M.R.Stefanik chalet under Dumbier is owned by Klub slovenskych turistov (KST).

Nowadays the chalet is openned whole year and offers an accommodation and catering.

Nobody ha contrassegnato questa nota come utile

Photo Information
Viewed: 1467
Points: 0
  • None
Additional Photos by Waldemar Fit (Wafitek) Silver Star Critiquer/Silver Note Writer [C: 12 W: 6 N: 24] (501)
View More Pictures