Photographer's Note

... The first room to be constructed of the Vorontsov Palace was the dining room, built from 1830-1834. The main and central wing of the building was constructed from 1831-1837. During 1841-1842, a billiard room was added to the dining room. During 1838-1844, the guest wing, the east wing, towers, the maintenance wing, and the front entrance were added on to the building. The last wing built of the castle was the library wing, constructed from 1842-1846. The remaining years on the construction of the palace were spent on the interior decor.

Nobody ha contrassegnato questa nota come utile

Photo Information
Viewed: 2871
Points: 0
  • None
Additional Photos by Paul Inna (Paulinna) (101)
View More Pictures