Photographer's Note

The funicular in Kiev was opened on 7th May, 1905.
Since then, it was reconstructed in 1928, 1958, 1984, and 2005.
The length of rails - 220 m
The height between the upper and lower stations is 75 m
Around 15.000 people are transported daily by two railcars.
One trip costs around 10 american cents.

ktanska, urs0114, bj40 ha contrassegnato questa nota come utile

Photo Information
Viewed: 2313
Points: 8
  • None
Additional Photos by ID ID (Voltri) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 178 W: 54 N: 252] (1777)
View More Pictures